(Redirected from Magneto (comics))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magneto, magnéto, magneto-, or magnéto- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magneto is a permanent magnet electrical generator.
Magneto may also refer to:
Other electrical machines
- Ignition magneto, a magneto for an internal combustion engine
- Bicycle magneto (commonly known as a dynamo despite not meeting the normal definition of that term)
- Telephone magneto, a magneto used with a telephone
Places and jurisdictions
- Portuguese name of Magnetum, an ancient town and former bishopric, now Meinedo in Portugal and a Latin Catholic titular see, now Lousada
Comics and films
- Magneto (Marvel Comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Magneto (Amalgam Comics), an Amalgam Comics character based in part on the character Magneto from Marvel Comics
- Magneto (Atlas Comics), a different comic book character, created by Stan Lee before Atlas became Marvel
- Magneto, codename for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- Magneto (band), a Mexican boy band
- "Magneto" (song), a song by the British group Brigade
- "Magneto", a song on the first Yello album, Solid Pleasure
- Magento, an e-commerce software package
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magneto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.