Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magneton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magneton may refer to:
- Bohr magneton, a physical constant of magnetic moment named after Niels Bohr
- Nuclear magneton, a physical constant of magnetic moment
- Parson magneton, a hypothetical object in atomic physics suggested by Alfred Lauck Parson in 1915
- Weiss magneton, an experimentally derived unit of magnetic moment suggested in 1911 by Pierre-Ernest Weiss
- Magneton, a term that some physicists use for magnetic monopole
- Magneton (Pokémon), a Pokémon
- Magneton, an album by The Octagon Man
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magneton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.