Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magnificent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnificent may refer to:
- HMS Magnificent, Royal Navy ships
- HMCS Magnificent (CVL 21), a Canadian ship
- Magnificent!, a 1969 album by jazz pianist Barry Harris
- "Magnificent" (Rick Ross song)
- "Magnificent" (U2 song)
- "Magnificent", a song by Estelle from Shine
- The Magnificents (disambiguation)
- List of people known as the Magnificent
- The Magnificent (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnificent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.