Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magnifier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magnifier is a device used for magnification.
Magnifier can also refer to:
- Magnifying glass, an optical device for magnification
- Screen magnifier, software that magnifies part of a computer screen
- Magnifier (Windows), a screen magnifier included with Microsoft Windows
- Magnifying transmitter, alternate version of a Tesla Coil
- Video magnifier, an electronic device used for optical magnification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnifier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.