From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Magnolia (disambiguation).
|sRGBB (r, g, b)||(248, 244, 255)|
|CMYKH (c, m, y, k)||(3, 4, 0, 0)|
|HSV (h, s, v)||(262°, 4%, 100%)|
|B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)
H: Normalized to [0–100] (hundred)
Resene's RGB Values List includes magnolia as (248, 244, 255).
Magnolia in human culture
- Magnolia as a named color historically enjoyed sporadic support in web browsers. In Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 it may sometimes be rendered a pale magenta. In Mozilla Firefox 2.0 it may sometimes appear grayish pink.
- In the UK, Magnolia paint is a neutral to warm white (as the petals in the picture of the plant), noted as being the 'standard' color of household paint, other than white. However, the color called "Magnolia" in UK paint is closer to peach rather than the rose-lavender white of the web color. It is a ubiquitous color which is available for most type of paint.
- "The Thomaston Express" (1). Thomaston, CT. 2 April 1880. p. 1, col 7, line 24. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
Magnolia white is the name of a new tint of cream-color.
- Maerz and Paul A Dictionary of Color New York:1930 McGraw-Hill Page 198; Color Sample of Magnolia: Page 29 Plate 3 Color Sample I8 Note: The color shown as “magnolia” in A Dictionary of Color is a pale white yellow color of the web color “magnolia”.
- Magnolia BS 08B1
- Jaffer, Aubrey. "Resene RGB Values List 2001". Resene Paints Ltd. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- Magnolia shades it (Daily Telegraph article)
- Magnolia paints Dulux paint range
|This color-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|