Magnolia High School (California)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Magnolia High School|
2450 W Ball Rd
|Motto||Magnolia Does It Better|
|Teaching staff||75.93 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||23.90|
|Color(s)||Black and gold|
Magnolia High School is a public high school in Anaheim, California, United States. It is part of the Anaheim Union High School District. The school is named after the nearest major street to the west.
The demographic breakdown of 1,815 students enrolled for 2012-2012 was:
- Male - 51.7%
- Female - 48.3%
- Native American/Alaskan - 0.1%
- Asian/Pacific islanders - 15%
- Black - 2.5%
- Hispanic - 72.1%
- White - 9%
- Multiracial - 0.5%
77.1% of the students qualified for free or reduced lunch.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Hank Bauer, football player
- James Blaylock, science fiction writer
- Tony Cadena, aka Anthony Brandenburg, lead singer for The Adolescents
- Brian Downing, former major league baseball designated hitter, outfielder, and catcher
- Todd Jones, basketball coach and successful businessman
- Pat Martin, broadcaster at KMET Los Angeles, KGB San Diego, and KRXQ Sacramento
- "Magnolia High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved November 4, 2018.
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Magnolia High". ed.gov. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "Henry John Bauer". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on October 2, 2012. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|