Magnum opus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magnum Opus)
|Look up magnum opus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magnum opus or masterpiece is the greatest work of a writer, artist, or composer.
Magnum opus may also refer to:
- Magnum Opus (Top Quality album), 1993 hip-hop album
- Magnum Opus (Yngwie Malmsteen album), 1995 guitar album
- "Magnum Opus", a song by Kansas from Leftoverture
- Magnum Opus, 2014 album by Vaylon, mastered by Leæther Strip
- Magnum Opus Studios, music studio opened in 1978 by American musician Randy Piper
- Magnum Opus (dōjin music), a dōjin music artist
- Magnum opus (alchemy), the creation of the philosopher's stone
- Great Work, a practice or ritual in Hermeticism or occultism
- Megala Erga (Latin: Magna Opera), an ancient didactic poem attributed to Hesiod
- A vehicle in Mad Max (2015 video game)
- Magnum Opus, a 1998 Australian film
- "Magnum Opus", a two-part episode in the British Lewis (TV series)
- Magnum Opus, a character in the 1998 Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire computer game
- Magnum Opus II (1996) and Magnum Opus II (1998), exhibitions by Israeli artist Oreet Ashery
- Magnum Opus, an online video series produced by Complex (magazine)
- Magnum Opus Broadcasting, a British company founded in 2004 by Richard Allinson and Steve Levine
- Magnum Opus Press, a game-publishing company founded in 2007 by James Wallis (games designer)
- Magnum Opus: The Building of the Schoenstein Organ at the Conference Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 2009 book by John Longhurst
- Magnum Opus Con, a former multigenre convention in the U.S.
- Opus Magnum, a 2008 album by Hollenthon
- Opus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnum opus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.