From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magnum opus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnum opus, the Latin for "great work", is the masterpiece, the greatest work of a writer, artist, or composer.
Magnum opus may refer to:
- Magnum Opus (Top Quality album), 1993 hip-hop album
- Magnum Opus (Yngwie Malmsteen album), 1995 guitar album
- "Magnum Opus", a song by Kansas from Leftoverture
- Magnum opus (alchemy), the creation of the philosopher's stone
- Great Work, a practice or ritual in Hermeticism or occultism
- Megala Erga (Latin: Magna Opera), a didactic poem attributed to Hesiod
- A vehicle in the Mad Max video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnum opus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.