From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magnus, Magnus, or Magnús in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnus is a given name and surname.
Magnus may also refer to:
- Magnus Forteman, a legendary Frisian general who fought in Rome
- Magnus (band), a Belgian band
- Magnus (novel), a fictionalised account of the life of Magnus Erlendsson by George Mackay Brown
- Magnus, a novel by Sylvie Germain and winner of the 2005 Goncourt Lycéens Prize
- Magnús (film), an Icelandic 1989 film by Þráinn Bertelsson
- Magnus effect, a physics phenomenon
- Magnus Harmonica Corporation, a defunct manufacturer of harmonicas and reed organs
- Magnus cards, an element of Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- Magnus, Robot Fighter, a comic book character battling rogue robots in the year 4000
- Daewoo Magnus, an automobile
- Magnus, the ring name of Nick Aldis, a professional wrestler
- Magnus, the pen name of late Roberto Raviola, an Italian cartoonist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.