Map of Palawan with Magsaysay highlighted
|Region||MIMAROPA (Region IV-B)|
|Congr. district||1st district|
|• Mayor||Rommel L. Dela Torre|
|• Total||49.48 km2 (19.10 sq mi)|
|• Density||240/km2 (630/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Magsaysay is a fifth class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 11,965 people. It is the easternmost of the three municipalities of the Cuyo Archipelago, and its territory includes the eastern half of Cuyo Island, as well as Alcoba, Canipo, Cocoro, Patunga, Paya, Putic, Siparay, Tacbubuc, and Tagauanian islands.
- Danawan (Poblacion)
- Los Angeles
- Lucbuan – one of the oldest barangays in Magsaysay. The Saint Michael Archangel Parish Church, where the town fiesta is celebrated, and Cuyo Airport are both located in Lucbuan.
|Population census of Magsaysay|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "Province: PALAWAN". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- "Province of Palawan". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Mimaropa region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|