From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magura may refer to:
- Magura, a mountain in Magura National Park, Poland
- Magura, a mountain in the Silesian Beskids in Poland
- Magura, a mountain in the Western Tatras in Poland
- Magura Cave in Bulgaria
- Magura District, a district of Khulna Division, Bangladesh
- Magura Sadar Upazila, an upazila in this district
- Magura, Pirojpur, a village in Pirojpur District, Bangladesh
- Magura Glacier on Livingston Island, Antarctica
- Magura GmbH, a German company
For places in Romania, see Măgura (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.