From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mahabharat (TV series))
|Look up Mahabharata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India.
Mahabharata or Mahabharat may also refer to:
- Andhra Mahabharatam, the Telugu version of Mahabarath written by Kavithrayam
- Mahabharata (Rajagopalachari book), an abridged translation to English by C. Rajagopalachari
- The Mahabharata (Narayan book), a 1978 abridged translation to English by R. K. Narayan
- Mahabharata (Indonesia), the Indonesian version of Mahabharata
- Mahabharata (comics), a comic adaptation of Mahabharata by Amar Chitra Katha
Film and television adaptations
- Nartanasala, a 1963 Telugu film directed by Kamal akara Kameshwara Rao
- Mahabharat (1965 film), a film directed by Babubhai Mistri
- Mahabharat (1988 TV series), a successful Indian television series (aired 1988–1990) produced by B. R. Chopra
- The Mahabharata (1989 film), a film directed by Peter Brook
- Ek Aur Mahabharat, 1997 TV series
- Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki, another 2008 Indian television series, produced by Ekta Kapoor
- Mahabharat (2013 TV series)
- Mahabharat (2013 film), a 3D animated film directed by Amaan Khan
- Mahabharat (2015 film), a Bengali film directed by Kamaleshwar Mukherjee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahabharata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.