(Redirected from Mahabharat (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mahabharata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India.
Mahabharata or Mahabharat may also refer to:
- Andhra Mahabharatam, the Telugu version of Mahabarath written by Kavithrayam
- Mahabharata (Rajagopalachari book), an abridged translation to English by C. Rajagopalachari
- The Mahabharata (Narayan book), a 1978 abridged translation to English by R. K. Narayan
- Mahabharata (Indonesia), the Indonesian version of Mahabharata
- Mahabharata (comics), a comic adaptation of Mahabharata by Amar Chitra Katha
Film and television adaptations
- Nartanasala, a 1963 Telugu film directed by Kamal akara Kameshwara Rao
- Mahabharat (1965 film), a film directed by Babubhai Mistri
- Mahabharat (1988 TV series), a successful Indian television series (aired 1988–1990) produced by B. R. Chopra
- The Mahabharata (1989 film), a film directed by Peter Brook
- Ek Aur Mahabharat, 1997 TV series
- Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki, another 2008 Indian television series, produced by Ekta Kapoor
- Mahabharat (2013 TV series - Hindi)
- Mahabharatham (2013 TV series - Tamil)
- Mahabharat (2013 film), a 3D animated film directed by Amaan Khan
- Mahabharat (2015 film), a Bengali film directed by Kamaleshwar Mukherjee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahabharata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.