From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahadev may refer to:
- Shiva, a primary Hindu deity
- Mahadev, Nepal
- Mahadev people a scheduled tribe of India.
- Mahadev Peak, a mountain peak in Kashmir Valley
- Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Nepal
- Mahadev Desai (1892–1942), Indian independence activist
- Mahadev Govind Ranade (1842–1901), Indian scholar and social reformer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahadev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.