From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi is the Goddess of wealth and beauty in Hinduism.
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi may also refer to:
- Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, a neighbourhood in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Mahalaxmi, Indore, a suburb of Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Mahalakshmi Layout, a suburb in north-western Bangalore, Karnataka
- Mahalakshmi metro station, a metro station serving the suburb
- Mahalaxmi Municipality, a city in Nepal
Temples dedicated to Mahalakshmi
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Kolhapur, a temple in Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai, a temple in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Hedavde, a temple in the Vasai Virar region of Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi (TV series), a Tamil soap opera
- Mahalakshmi Vrata, a Hindu ceremony
- Mahalaxmi Iyer, an Indian playback singer
- Mahalaxmi Express, an express train belonging to Indian Railways that runs between Mumbai and Kolhapur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahalakshmi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.