|Nickname(s): Temple Layout|
|• Total||1.46756 km2 (0.56663 sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KA 02|
Mahalakshmi Layout is a suburb in north-west Bengaluru, India. It is surrounded by Rajajinagar, Basaveshwaranagar and Yeshwanthapura. Together with Nandini Layout and Mahalakshmipuram,it is one of the biggest layouts in Bengaluru.The famous temple of Lord Hanuman etched on a single monolith stone signifies this area. True to its name, there is also temple in the name of goddess Mahalakshmi. This area has some of the known people in Bangalore city residing.
It has been attributed with many sobriquets such as "Layout of Hills","Twin Layout" and "Temple Layout". There are around 10 temples within a radius of 200 meters. One of the most popular locations for shooting Kannada movies and TV serials.
Shortcut to enter Peenya Industrial area (Peenya is a place where many corporates have factories, manufacturing units and R & D centres are located) from Malleswaram is through Mahalakshmi Layout wherein you can avoid heavy traffic at Yeshwantpur circle
Great Products with economical prices will be available in Global Tech 15th Cross Schools like Little Lillys, East West educate the children of Mahalakshmi Layout.
A huge residential apartment complex Ashoka Heights, a project of the Ashok Leyland group has been constructed in Mahalakshmi layout on Shankar Nagar Main Road.There is also the temple bells on the main road attached to it
Real estate in Mahalakshmi layout is currently in a boom phase as it is approximately 3–4 km from Rajaji Nagar, Malleshwaram and Yeshwantpur. ISKCON temple is located very close to Mahalakshmi Layout. Shankar Nagar is one of the prime residential areas in Bengaluru is also located in Mahalakshmi layout which has its own play ground and a very well maintained park at 9th Main Road of Shankar Nagar.
- Mahalakshmi Layout is well connected by BMTC buses to all other parts of the city.
- There is a Namma Metro station at Mahalakshmi Layout named as Mahalakshmi Metro Station.
Mahalakshmi Layout Forum
Mahalakshmi Layout Forum is 20 year old forum located on the hilly road of Mahalakshmi Layout. It has facilities like Swimming pool, snooker, Bar restaurant, tennis court, badminton court, room facilities.
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna-chandra Temple
- Sri Prasanna Veeranjaneya Swamy Temple
- Venkateshwara Temple (also known as Chikka Tirupathi)
- Panchamukhi Ganapathi Temple
- Shiva temple
- Subramanya Swamy Temple
- Ayyappa Temple
- Vasavi Temple
- Karumariamma Temple
- Shani Mahatma Temple
- Shree Mookambika Temple
- Guruvaayupur temple (Sri vaishnava) where a lot of activities go on throughout the year. It is just opposite to ISKCON
Places of interest
- Orion Mall
- Mahalakshmi Layout Swimming Pool
- Kamalamma Gundi (Playground)
- Tibetan Centre
- APMC Market
- Global Tech
- Big Bazaar
- Hotel Rathnam
- Mahalakshmi Refereshments
- Food Junction
- Bangarpet Chats
- Masala Puri Stall (Near Sri Prasanna Veeranjaneya Swamy Temple)
- Nandini Bakers & Sweets
- Karnataka Bank
- Corporation Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Janatha Co-Operative Bank
- Sri Vasavi Credit Co-Operative Society
- Sri Kengal Credit Co-Operative Society
- Mahalakshmi Layout Post Office
|Laggere||Rajajinagar 1st N Block|
|ORR||Basaveshwaranagar||Rajajinagar 1st Block|
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|