(Redirected from Mahalaxmi (location))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity.
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi may also refer to:
- Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, a neighbourhood in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Mahalaxmi, Indore, a suburb of Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Mahalakshmi Layout, a suburb in north-western Bangalore, Karnataka
- Mahalakshmi metro station, a metro station serving the suburb
- Mahalaxmi Municipality, a city in Nepal
Temples dedicated to Mahalakshmi
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Kolhapur, a temple in Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai, a temple in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Hedavde, a temple in the Vasai Virar region of Maharashtra
- Mahalakshmi (TV series), a Tamil soap opera
- Mahalakshmi (Kannada actress), Indian film actress
- Mahalakshmi Vrata, a Hindu ceremony
- Mahalaxmi Iyer, an Indian playback singer
- Mahalaxmi Express, an express train belonging to Indian Railways that runs between Mumbai and Kolhapur
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahalakshmi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.