Map of Leyte with Mahaplag highlighted
|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|District||5th district of Leyte|
|• Mayor||Daisy Lleve|
|• Total||104.79 km2 (40.46 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||270/km2 (690/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)53|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Electorate||16,781 voters (2016)|
- Cuatro De Agosto
- San Isidro
- San Juan
- Santa Cruz
- Upper Mahaplag
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Mahaplag|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority |
In the 2015 census, the population of Mahaplag was 27,823 people, with a density of 270 inhabitants per square kilometre or 700 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Province: Leyte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Leyte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Eastern Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|