Radi playing for Hapoel Be'er Sheva in 2015
|Full name||Maharan Radi|
|Date of birth||July 1, 1982|
|Place of birth||Sulam, Israel|
|2001||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|2001–2003||Hapoel Majd al-Krum|
|2003–2004||Maccabi Kafr Kanna|
|2012–2015||Maccabi Tel Aviv||83||(14)|
|2015–2018||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||100||(17)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 June 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 November 2014
Maharan Radi (Arabic: مهران راضي, Hebrew: מהראן ראדי; born 1 July 1982) is an Arab-Israeli footballer who plays for Bnei Sakhnin. An Arab citizen of Israel, he has been capped by the Israel national football team 10 times since 2012.
An Arab citizen of Israel, Radi started his career at the Maccabi Tel Aviv youth team. In 2006, he was promoted with his team Maccabi Herzliya to the Israeli Premier League and won the Toto Cup in the next season. In 2011–12 Radi played for Bnei Sakhnin, ending the season with 13 goals and 10 assists, being one of the major factors making his team reach the top playoff. In 2012–13 he joined his youth club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, where a small group of youths chanted racist slogans towards him during his first training session. Radi scored eight goals and made 11 assists as Maccabi Tel Aviv won the championship that season. In 2013–14, he participated in the Europa League group stage and the round of 32 with Maccabi.
On 2 September 2012 Radi received his first call-up to the Israeli national team from coach Eli Guttman. The following month he scored on his second appearance for the national team in a qualifier against Luxembourg.
- Israeli Premier League (6): 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
- Toto cup top Division (3): 2006–07, 2014–15, 2016-17
- Israel State Cup (1): 2014–15
- Toto Cup Artzit (1): 2004–05
- Israel Super Cup (1): 2016
- Israeli Premier League – 2011–12 Most assists (10)
- Israeli Premier League – 2012–13 Most assists (11)
|1.||12 October 2012||Stade Josy Barthel, City of Luxembourg, Luxembourg||Luxembourg||0–1||0–6||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "RADI Maharan". Israel Football Association. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Racists curse Mac. TA's new Arab player – Haaretz, 10 July 2012
- Maharan Radi Player Profile – UEFA.com, retrieved 22 March 2012