From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mahatma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mahātmā is a Sanskrit epithet meaning "Great Soul" that is similar in usage to the Christian term saint.
Mahatma may also refer to:
- Mahathma, 1996 Malayalam films
- Mahatma (2000 film), 2000 Kannada film
- Mahatma (film), 2009 Telugu film
- Mahatma Lalon Fakir (1774–1890), Bengali Baul saint, mystic, songwriter, social reformer and secular thinker
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948), the preeminent leader of Indian nationalism in British-ruled India
- Mahatma Hansraj (1864–1938), Indian educationist and Swami Dayanand follower
- Mahatma Otoo (born 1992), Ghanaian footballer
- "Mahatma", a song by Barrage on Barrage
- Mahatma, a brand of rice sold by Riviana Foods, a subsidiary of Ebro Foods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahatma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.