From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahdavi or Mahdavism refers to the Muslim Mahdavia sect of India and Balochistan.
Mahdavi is also an Iranian surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Ahmad Mahdavi Damghani, Iranian scholar
- Justine Harun-Mahdavi, German writer
- Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi Kani, Iranian ayatollah
- Mohammad Reza Mahdavi, Iranian footballer
- Mohammad Reza Mahdavi (born 1981), Iranian footballer
- Valiullah Faiz Mahdavi, Iranian prisoner
|This page or section lists people with the surname Mahdavi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahdavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.