Mahdi Bemani Naeini
|مهدی بمانی نائینی
Mehdi Bemani Naeini
|Born||Mahdi Bemani Naeini
November 3, 1968
Mashad, Khorasan, Iran
|Years active||1984 - present|
Mahdi Bemani Naeini (also spelt Mehdi Bemani, Mehdi Bemani Naeini, Persian: مهدی بمانی نائینی , born November 3, 1968) is an Iranian film director, cinematographer, TV news producer and photographer.
Bemani was born into an Iranian middle-class family in Mashad on November 3, 1968. For the first time he touched camera at the age of ten when he developed and printed his first photos personally in his home made atelier. Throughout his early teens, Mahdi Bemani made amateur 8 mm movies with his family and friends. His films widely intended and presented in domestic and international film festivals and by the time he was 17, he gained many national and international prizes. He graduated from IYCS, Iranian Young Cinema Society in 1984 where he experienced filmmaking and photography systematically.
Before 2008, he worked for several IRIB TV channels in Iran as an independent producer and filmmaker. Press TV reporter
- Maria, (2012), documentary film
- Bashara Mausoleum, (2010), documentary film.
- Vivaldi Azalia (2010), music video
- Beads of Memories (2010), documentary film.
- Maroon Town in Dushanbe (2009), documentary film.
- Documents of a letter (2008), documentary film.
- Breeze of Moulian River (2008), documentary film.
- My prospect (2007), music video.
- Kindness (2007), music video.
- Rumi's dance (2007), music video.
- Time contrast (2006), documentary film.
- Re-reading (2005), documentary film.
- Un Amore Grande (2005, Language: Italian), music video.
- City of God (2004), music video.
- Pendulum (2002)
- One Two Three (2002), animation.
- One day for all (2001), animation.
- Straggle (2001), animation.
- Cross Country (2000), animation.
- Holiday (1998), documentary film.
- Nowruz (1998), documentary film.
- Smell of Wheat (1993), documentary film.
- Statue (1993), documentary film.
- Dream (1992)
- Those days (1991)
- To the dust again (1988)
- Teacher's lesson (1985)
- Silence (1985)
- Ascent (1984)
2. Mehr News Agency: Cinéma Vérité Festival to screen film on Ayatollah Khomeini’s letter to Gorbachev. 
3. Rudaki documentary by Mahdi Bemani, a DEFC production. 
4. Tehran Times: 
5. Iran Daily: 
6. 27th Fajr International Film Festival: 
7. Short Film News interview with Director Mahdi Bemani Naeini on the documentary film,"Breeze of Moulian River": *