This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
4 September 1967|
Mahendra Sharma (born 4 September 1967) is a financial astrologer, Philanthropist, fund manager, author and a future and options market trader.
Born in a Hindu family, Sharma first started learning astrology by helping his grandfather in reading astrological charts at an early age of eight. He graduated from Mumbai, India, and moved to Nairobi, Kenya in 1991 and moved to Santa Barbara USA in 2004. He achieved over 13000% return in 2005 and record submitted to Guinness of world record for this achievement.
Sharma claims to predict financial markets using astro cycles. He believes that most aspects of this world, including financial markets, are consequences of planetary movements. Since 1991, he started using his wave of nature theory in financial markets.
- 2002 World Prophesies, Updated edition of "2002 World & Financial Prophecies"
- 2003 World Prophesies (ISBN 0-9542122-3-1)
- 2004 World & Financial Prophecies (ISBN 0-9542122-4-X)
- 2008-2009 World & Financial Prophecies (ISBN 978-1-60585-406-9)
- 2012 Financial Predictions(ISBN 978-0-9848577-0-8)
- CommodityIndia, Coverpage Article, April 2009 CommodityIndia, Coverpage Article, April 2009
- The Economic Times, 22 July 2009 The Economic Times, 22 July 2009
- SABC Interview, 2001 Interview Video
- M-Net TV Interview in 2001 Interview Video
- German NTV Interview Interview Video
- KBC Interview Interview Video
- '2004 World & Financial Prophecies' - Book Launch Youtube Video Link
- '2008-2009 World & Financial Prophecies' - Book The Rich Roffman Show - Radio Interview
- '2012 Financial Predictions - Book released Yahoo Finance