|Occupation||Actress, model, singer|
Early life and career
At age 15, she made her acting début in the Malayalam film Kaaryasthan, playing Dileep's sister, with Mahima calling it a "blink and miss role". She was working as an advertisement model, when director Samy tried to cast her for Sindhu Samaveli (2010) but she had to decline the offer for personal reasons. The production team later recommended her for Saattai (2012), which marked her Tamil film début. She was in class 12 when she acted in the film, in which she played the lead role of Arivazhagi, a village school girl. After Saattai, she took a year's sabbatical to complete her school, and returned to acting with roles in four Tamil films. Her next release was Ennamo Nadakkudhu (2014) in which she appeared as a nurse named Madhu. Her future projects include Mosakutty, directed by Jeevan, Puravi 150cc, directed by Cheran's associate Venkat, and Agathinai, directed by Marudhu. She has been signed to play a dual role in Samuthirakani's Kitna.
- All films are in Tamil, Otherwise noted.
|2010||Kaaryasthan||Krishnanunni's sister||Malayalam film|
|2018||Iravukku Aayiram Kangal||Suseela|
|2019||Madhura Raja||Meenakshi||Malayalam film|
|Untitled M Padmakumar-Asif Ali film||Malayalam film; Filming|
- "Mahima Going Places in Kollywood". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 27 October 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Mahima set for a good innings in Tamil films". 30 May 2014 – via The Hindu.
- "Mahima is riding high in Kollywood - Times of India".
- "From schoolgirl to heroine roles". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 5 May 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Directors warn me to keep quiet: Mahima Nambiar".
- "Etcetera: Dream come true". The Hindu. Retrieved 5 May 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Mahima's challenging role in Mosakutty". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 5 May 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Mahima to play a double role in Kitna". The Times of India. 16 January 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)