This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||BSE: 532313, NSE: MAHLIFE|
|Founded||Established in 1994|
Number of employees
|Parent||Mahindra & Mahindra|
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (formerly Mahindra GESCO Developers Limited) is the real estate and infrastructure development arm of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. GESCO Corporation Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 16 March 1999 which was converted to a Public Limited Company on 18 August 1999. GESCO was originally the real estate division of Great Eastern Shipping and was spun off into an independent company in April 1999. In 2001, GESCO Corporation and Mahindra Realty & Infrastructure Developers Ltd (MRIDL) demerged the realty and infrastructure divisions of MRIDL and merged it into GESCO. In 2007, the Company name was changed from Mahindra GESCO Developers Limited to Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (MLDL)
Mahindra World City, Chennai jointly developed by the Mahindra group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation, is corporate India's first operational private special economic zone (SEZ).
- Mahindra Infrastructure Developers Limited
- Mahindra World City Developers Limited
- Mahindra World City (Jaipur) Limited
- Mahindra World City (Maharashtra) Limited
- Mahindra Integrated Township Limited.
- Knowledge Township Limited
- Mahindra Residential Developers Limited
- Mahindra Bebanco Developers Limited
- Industrial Township Maharashtra Limited
- Raigad Industrial Business Park Ltd
- Anthurium Developers Limited
- Watsonia Developers Limited
- L'Artista, Sopanbaug, Pune
- Ashvita, Hyderabad
- Antheia, Pune
- Aura, Gurgaon
- Luminare, Gurgaon
- Aqualily, New Chennai
- Mahindra Bloomdale Nagpur
- Iris Court, Chennai
- Nova, Chennai
- Happinest, AVADi
- Happinest, Boisar.
- Eminente, Mumbai
- Splendour, Mumbai
- Great Eastern Gardens, Mumbai
- Chloris, Faridabad
- Mahindra Gardens, Mumbai
- Mahindra Park, Mumbai
- The Great Eastern Links, Mumbai
- Central Park, Gurgaon
- Le-Mirage, Pune
- Fairwinds, Mumbai
- Belvedere Court, Mumbai
- The Woods, Pune
- Sylvan County, Chennai
- Royale, Pune
Projects (corporate spaces)
- HDFC Bank, Chennai
- Great Eastern Plaza, Pune
- Great Eastern Centre, Delhi
- Great Eastern Plaza, Bangalore
- Mahindra Towers, Delhi
- The Regency, Gurgaon
- Great Eastern Galleria, Navi Mumbai
- Great Eastern Chambers, Navi Mumbai
- "IFC to invest $50 mn in Mahindra Lifespace projects". Vccircle.com. 19 September 2017. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Gesco eyes foray into retail, entertainment". The Financial Express. 21 January 2002. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Mahindra Lifespace Developers History - Mahindra Lifespace Developers Information". The Economic Times. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 January 2018. Retrieved 29 January 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Mahindra Lifespace Developers History - Mahindra Lifespace Developers Information - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Mahindra Aqualily Book a Ready to Move Apartment in GST road,Chennai Mahindra Lifespace". Mahindra-aqualily.com. Retrieved 9 April 2019.