|Municipality of Mahinog|
Port of Benoni
Map of Camiguin with Mahinog highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||September 14, 1869|
|Chartered||July 1, 1948|
|Barangays||13 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Alex R. Jajalla|
|• Electorate||9,468 voters (2016)|
|• Total||32.55 km2 (12.57 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||430/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||Tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||58,226,233.01 (2016)|
It is bounded in the north by the town of Mambajao, on the south by the municipality of Guinsiliban, on the east by Bohol Sea and on the west by Mt. Timpoong.
Mahinog is politically subdivided into 13 barangays.
- Binatubo (Binaliwan)
- San Isidro
- San Jose
- San Miguel
- San Roque
- Tupsan Pequeño
|Population census of Mahinog|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Mahinog was 14,038 people, with a density of 430 inhabitants per square kilometre or 1,100 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Camiguin". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Camiguin". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|