From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Dietmar Benz|
|• Total||16.59 km2 (6.41 sq mi)|
|Elevation||180 m (590 ft)|
|• Density||290/km2 (760/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Sons and daughters of the town
- Friedrich Karl of Landolin Blittersdorf (1792–1861), Baden official
- Fidel Binz (1850–1920), sculptor Baden
- Karl Kromer (1865–1939), composer and musician
- Josef Loreye (1767–1844), Roman Catholic priest, director of Lyceum in Rastatt
Other famous residents
- Johann Heinrich David Henn Hofer (1793–1850), Baden diplomat, lived retired temporarily in Mahlberg.
- Wolfram Siebeck (1928–2016), columnist and food critic, had one of his residences in Mahlberg castle since the late 1980s.
- Christina Obergföll (born 1981), javelin thrower, world champion 2013 World Championships in Athletics in Moscow, European record in the javelin
|This Ortenaukreis location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|