|Full name||Mahmood Merza Mahdi Ahmed Al Ajmi|
|Date of birth||8 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Bahrain|
|2006–2009||Al-Shabab Bahraini Club||?||(?)|
|2010–2011||Bahrain Riffa Club||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 May 2017
Al Ajmi's exploits include the Channel 4 2006 TV series The Pepsi Max World Challenge. In November 2005, Pepsi and T4 teamed up to find the best 2 amateur footballers in Bahrain, with AlAjmi and Mohamed Ajaj beating thousands of entries. They went on to compete against the best amateur players from 10 other countries. The series was set around the globe with a $100,000 prize for the winning team performing different football challenges involving David Beckham, Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry and Alessandro Nesta. The two Bahraini footballers got the highest points throughout the tournament to lose in the final.
He was presented to the media on 12 July 2011 along with the other new signings by the club president Refik Halili, where KF Tirana's new kit was unveiled with Al Ajmi chosen to wear the number 10 shirt.
- Scores and results list Bahrain's goal tally first.
|1.||11 November 2011||Bahrain National Stadium, Manama, Bahrain||Iran||1–0||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||1 February 2013||Bahrain National Stadium, Manama, Bahrain||Singapore||1–0||3–1||Friendly|
- "Tirana, gati për edicionin e ri" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- "Tirana, gati për edicionin e ri" (in Albanian). Top Channel. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- "Halili prezanton blerjet e veres dhe fanellen e re" (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- "Al-Ajmi, Mahmood". National Football Teams. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
|This biographical article related to Bahraini association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|