|Born||August 8, 1961|
|Title||International Master (1987)|
Mahmood Lodhi (born 1961) is a Pakistani chess player. He was awarded the title International Master by FIDE in 1987. He is the reigning national champion and has won the national chess championship of his country a record 15 times. Lodhi won the Asian Senior Chess Championship in the 50+ category in 2015 and 2017.
- Certificate of Title Result - Grandmaster (PDF). FIDE.
- "The final standings of Pakistan 29th National Chess Championship 2014". FIDE. 2014-05-03. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Asian Seniors Over 50 Chess Championships 2015". chess-results.com.
- "GM Eugene Torre, IM Mahmood Lodhi Win Asian Seniors". FIDE. 2017-10-18. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- Mahmood Lodhi rating card at FIDE
- Mahmood Lodhi chess games at 365Chess.com
- Mahmood Lodhi player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Pakistani chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|