|Date of birth||19 December 1994|
|Place of birth||Khan Yunis, Gaza, Palestine|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2017||→ Ittihad Khan Yunis (loan)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 November 2019
Mahmoud Wadi (Arabic: محمود وادي, born 19 December 1994) is a Palestinian association footballer who plays as a striker for Egyptian Premier League club Al-Masry and the Palestine national team. Wadi is nicknamed "the Tower" because of his tall stature and regular goals scored by his head.
In August 2017, After impressing with Ahli Al-Khaleel in the 2016 AFC Cup Wadi moved to Amman via Egypt through the Rafah Border Crossing, to play football for Al-Ahli in the capital of Jordan. A year earlier Wadi was restricted from leaving Gaza to return to his club in the West Bank by Israeli authorities. During the 2017–18 Jordanian premier league season, Wadi scored 10 goals in 17 league games for the club.
Palestine senior team
Wadi made his debut for the national team on 14 November 2017 against Maldives in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup qualification in Jenin, West Bank. Coming off the bench in the 50th minute, and winning the game 8–1.
- "Palestinians Abroad: Mahmoud Wadi signs for Al-Masry SC". Palestine Football Association. 8 June 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Jordan league – Top scorers". FIFA. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Al Masry complete signing of Palestine international Mahmoud Wadi". KingFut. 8 June 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Mahmoud Wadi – Player profile – Eurosport". Eurosport. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Mahmoud Wadi at Soccerway