A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Youth and studies
Mahshid Moshiri was born 21 March 1951, in Tehran, Iran. She graduated from the University of Gabon with a PhD in linguistics. She is the author of the first Persian Phono-Orthographic Dictionary. She is also an encyclopedist, and has served as the Research Vice President of The Great Persian Encyclopedia Foundation.
- Persian Dictionary (alphabetical & analogical). 5th ed, Soroush, Tehran, 2004.
- An Unabridged Persian Dictionary (Fascicle 1). GPE, Tehran. 2003.
- Persian General Dictionary (in 202 volumes). 2nd ed, Alborz, Tehran, 2004.
- Concise Persian Dictionary. 6th ed, Alborz, Tehran, 2003.
- Collegiate Persian Dictionary. 2nd ed, Peykan, Tehran, 2003.
- Dictionary of the Verbs (French-Persian). 2nd ed, Soroush, Tehran, 2004.
- Atlas English-Persian Dictionary (5 volumes), Editor-in-Chief, Aryan-Tarjoman, Tehran, 2007.
- Persian Phono-Orthographic Dictionary. Ketabsara, Tehran, 1987.
- Dictionary of European Words in Persian. Alborz, Tehran, 1993.
- Dictionary of Love & Gnosticism. Alborz, Tehran, 1997.
- Dictionary of Reduplication, assimilation & repetition in Persian. Agahan-e Ideh, Tehran, 1999.
- Thematic Dictionary of Saadi's Lyrics. Hormozgan University Press, 2000.
- Thematic Dictionary of Farrokhi Yazdi’s Lyrics. Agahan-e Ideh, Tehran, 2000.
- Rime & Rhythm Dictionary of Saadi's Lyrics. Hormozgan University Press, 2001.
- A Persian Dictionary of the Youngsters’ Vernacular. Agahan-e Ideh, Tehran, 2002.
- Dictionary of Persian poets from the apparition of Dari Persian until today (realized in French language. Aryan-Tarjoman. Tehran. 2007.
- Yad-e Jaran (The Memories of Childhood). Alborz, Tehran, 1998.
- There is a fire … Hamshahri, Tehran, 2003.
- The anemone has flowered everywhere. (Iranian novel in French). Aryan-Tarjoman, Tehran, 2007.
|This article about an Iranian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|