Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maiden Castle or the Maiden's Castle may refer to:
Historical fortifications in England
- Maiden Castle, Cheshire, an Iron Age hill fort
- Verterae#Maiden Castle, Cumbria, a Roman fortlet in Cumbria
- Maiden Castle, Dorset, an Iron Age hill fort
- Maiden Castle, Durham, an Iron Age promontory fort
- Maiden Castle, North Yorkshire, an Iron Age settlement
- Maiden Castle (Iran), an alternative name for Ghal'eh Dokhtar in Iran
- Maiden Castle (novel), 1936 novel by English writer John Cowper Powys
- Maiden (disambiguation)
- Castle of the Maidens (Latin: Castellum Puellarum), an alternative name for Edinburgh Castle in Scotland
- Mai-Dun, a symphonic rhapsody of 1921 by the composer John Ireland (1879–1972) which relates to Maiden Castle, Dorset; arranged in 1931 by Ireland for piano four hands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maiden Castle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.