Maiduguri International Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Maiduguri International Airport|
|Owner/Operator||Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria|
|Serves||Maiduguri, Borno Nigeria|
|Elevation AMSL||1,099 ft / 335 m|
The runway length does not include a 120 metres (390 ft) displaced threshold on each end.
Airlines and destinations
|Azman Air||Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Yola, Lagos|
- Airport information for DNMA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MIU at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Maiduguri
- "Maiduguri VOR-DME (MIU) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Maiduguri NDB (MA) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Accident history for MIU at Aviation Safety Network
- OpenStreetMap - Maiduguri
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts
- OurAirports - Maiduguri
|This article about a Nigerian building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|