(Redirected from Mail (application))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mail is a system for physically transporting documents and small packages; or, the letters, postcards, and parcels themselves.
Mail or mailing may also refer to:
- Mail, Shetland, a hamlet on the Shetland Islands
- Greg Mail (born 1978), Australian cricketer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Mail (manga), a Japanese comic
- Daily Mail, a British national newspaper often referred to as The Mail
- Sunday Mail (Adelaide), an Australian local newspaper formerly named The Mail
- The Mail (Cumbria), a local newspaper in Cumbria, previously called the North-West Evening Mail
- The Mail (Zimbabwe), a newspaper
Electronic mail and online services
- Mail (Apple), an application (aka Mail.app) and an email client
- mail (Unix), a command line email client
- Mail (Windows), an application and an e-mail client
- Email, electronic mail
- Mail.com, a web portal and web-based email service provider
- Mail.ru, a Russian email and online services provider
- Mail (armour)
- Mail box or mailbox, a post box
- Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock (Afghanistan), or MAIL
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.