From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mail (email client))
|Look up mail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mail is part of a postal system wherein letters, parcels, and packages are delivered to destinations.
Mail may also refer to:
- Email, electronic mail
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, a way computers send and receive e-mail
- mail (Unix), a command line e-mail client in Unix
- Mail (OS X), an application (aka Mail.app) and an e-mail client made by Apple Inc.
- Mail (Windows), an application and an e-mail client made by Microsoft.
- Mail, Shetland, a hamlet on the Shetland Islands
- Mail (armour), a type of protective body armor
- Mail (manga), a Japanese comic
- A post box
- Greg Mail, an Australian cricketer
- Mail.ru, web
- Mail.com, a web portal and web-based email service provider
MAIL may refer to:
The Mail may refer to:
- Daily Mail, a British national newspaper
- An original name for Sunday Mail, an Australian local newspaper
- The Mail (Zimbabwe), Zimbabwean newspaper
Mailing may refer to several places in Bavaria, Germany:
- Mailing (Ebersberg), Landkreis Ebersberg, Bavaria
- Mailing (Gangkofen), Landkreis Rottal-Inn, Bavaria
- Mailing (Ingolstadt), Bavaria
- Mailing (Prien am Chiemsee), Landkreis Rosenheim, Bavaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.