|Industry||Email marketing, Email service provider (marketing), Software|
(Co-founder and CEO )
(Co-founder and CTO )
|Products||Email marketing and List Management Software|
MailerMailer is an email marketing and newsletter service provider offered primarily to small and medium-sized businesses to create, send, and track email newsletters.
The company claims over 70,000 customers worldwide and is based in Rockville, MD.
MailerMailer is part of the holding company Khera Communications, Inc. (KCI) which was founded by brothers Raj and Vivek Khera. Ventures such as government contractor portal, GovCon and small business portal, MoreBusiness have also emerged from KCI.
Awards & Mentions
- 2012, 2011, and 2010 W3 Silver Award
- 2012 Communicator Gold Award of Excellence
- 2011 and 2010 WebAwards
- 2011 ABA Stevie Awards
- "Email Tracking Study 2011". October 6, 2011.
- Jan Zimmerman (November 22, 2011). Web Marketing For Dummies.
- Susan K. Jones (November 1, 2008). Business-to-Business Internet Marketing.
- "Getting Started; Big Mistakes! And Some Tips on How to Avoid Them". NYTimes.com. May 6, 2003.
- "2012 W3 Silver Award".
- "2011 W3 Silver Award".
- "2010 W3 Silver Award".
- "Communicator Award".
- "2011 WebAward". Web Marketing Association.
- "2010 WebAward". Web Marketing Association.
- "Stevies Awards".
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|