|Industry||Email marketing, email service, software|
|Raj Khera |
(co-founder and CEO)
(co-founder and CTO)
Kevin Kamel (VP)
|Products||Email marketing and list management software|
MailerMailer was an email marketing and newsletter service provider offered primarily to small and medium-sized businesses to create, send, and track email newsletters.
The company claimed over 70,000 customers worldwide and was based in Rockville, Maryland.
In quarter 1 2017, j2 Global acquired MailerMailer. No terms were disclosed. It was reported that MailerMailer's sister service, Presstacular.com, was also included as part of the acquisition. In conjunction with the acquisition, MailerMailer was expected to shut down its existing services in late 2017.
MailerMailer was part of the holding company Khera Communications which was founded by brothers Raj and Vivek Khera. Ventures such as government contractor portal, GovCon and small business portal, MoreBusiness also emerged from Khera Communications.
Awards and mentions
- 2012, 2011, and 2010 W3 Silver Award
- 2012 Communicator Gold Award of Excellence
- 2011 ABA Stevie Awards
- "Email Tracking Study 2011". October 6, 2011.
- Jan Zimmerman (November 22, 2011). Web Marketing For Dummies.
- Susan K. Jones (November 1, 2008). Business-to-Business Internet Marketing.
- "j2 Global Completes Five Acquisitions in Q1 2017". April 13, 2017.
- "j2 Global Crunchbase".
- "MailerMailer Acquired by j2 Global". April 10, 2017.
- "Getting Started; Big Mistakes! And Some Tips on How to Avoid Them". NYTimes.com. May 6, 2003.
- "2012 W3 Silver Award".
- "2011 W3 Silver Award".
- "2010 W3 Silver Award".
- "Communicator Award".
- "Stevies Awards".
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|