From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main (river), a tributary of the Rhine, in Germany
- Main River (Chukotka), in Far Eastern Siberia
- Main River (Newfoundland)
- Main (Northern Ireland), a river near the town of Ballymena
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- Main Street
- Main (lunar crater)
- Main function (programming)
- Main (surname)
- Main (band)
- SS Main, a number of steamships
- Main (ship), an iron sailing ship launched in 1884
- "Spanish Main", a name given to the Caribbean coast
- Saint Laurent Boulevard, a street in Montreal, Quebec, Canada known as "The Main"
- Main River, an unincorporated community in Weldford Parish, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Water main
- Main course
- Gas main
- Chas. T. Main, an engineering company
- Main, a synonym for the ocean, as in the song "Sailing, Sailing"
- Mountain Area Information Network, an Internet service provider and web hosting service and operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) Asheville, North Carolina, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.