From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main (river), a river in Germany
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- Main River, an unincorporated community in Weldford Parish, New Brunswick, Canada
- "Spanish Main", a name given to the Caribbean coast
- Main River (disambiguation)
- Main Street
- Main (lunar crater)
- Main function (programming)
- Main (surname)
- Main (band)
- SS Main, a number of steamships
- Main (ship), an iron sailing ship launched in 1884
- Saint Laurent Boulevard, a street in Montreal, Quebec, Canada known as "The Main"
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Water main
- Main course
- Gas main
- Chas. T. Main, an engineering company
- Main, a synonym for the ocean, as in the song "Sailing, Sailing"
- Mountain Area Information Network, an Internet service provider and web hosting service and operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) Asheville, North Carolina, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.