From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main River (disambiguation)
- Most commonly the Main (river) in Germany
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- "Main River", the unofficial name of the community of Lower Main River, New Brunswick, Canada
- "Spanish Main", the Caribbean coasts of mainland Spanish territories in the 16th and 17th centuries
- Main Street, a generic phrase used to denote a primary retail street of a town
- "The Main", a nickname for Saint Laurent Boulevard in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Main (lunar crater), located near the north pole of the Moon
- Main (Martian crater)
People and organisations
- Main (surname), a list of people with this family name
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Main (band), a British ambient band formed in 1991
- Chas. T. Main, an American engineering and hydroelectric company founded in 1893
- MAIN (Mountain Area Information Network), former operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) in Asheville, North Carolina, U.S.
- Main function, another name for the entry point in a computer program, where control switches from the operating system to the program
- Main course, the featured or primary dish in a meal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.