From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main River (disambiguation)
- Most commonly the Main river in Germany
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- Main River, an unincorporated community in Weldford Parish, New Brunswick, Canada
- "Spanish Main", a name given to the Caribbean coast
- Main Street
- Saint Laurent Boulevard, a street in Montreal, Quebec, Canada known as "The Main"
- Main (lunar crater)
People and organisations
- Main (surname)
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Main (band)
- Chas. T. Main, an engineering and hydroelectric company
- Mountain Area Information Network, an Internet service provider and web hosting service and operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- Main, a synonym for the ocean, as in the song "Sailing, Sailing"
- SS Main, a number of steamships
- Main (ship), an iron sailing ship launched in 1884
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.