Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main River (disambiguation)
- Most commonly the Main (river) in Germany
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- "Spanish Main", the Caribbean coasts of mainland Spanish territories in the 16th and 17th centuries
- The Main, major street running through Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Main (lunar crater), located near the north pole of the Moon
- Main (Martian crater)
People and organisations
- Main (surname), a list of people with this family name
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Main (band), a British ambient band formed in 1991
- Chas. T. Main, an American engineering and hydroelectric company founded in 1893
- MAIN (Mountain Area Information Network), former operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) in Asheville, North Carolina, U.S.
- Main (ship), an iron sailing ship launched in 1884
- SS Main, list of steamships with this name
- Short for mainsail
- Main (cigarette), a European brand
- Main function, another name for the entry point in a computer program, where control switches from the operating system to the program
- Main course, the featured or primary dish in a meal
- Main Street (disambiguation)
- Maine (disambiguation)
- Mains (disambiguation)
- Mane (disambiguation)
- Justice Main (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.