Main Moscow derby
|Other names||Derby of the East|
|First meeting||1 June 1922|
|Latest meeting||CSKA 1- 1 Spartak (23rd of September 2018)|
|Most wins||Spartak Moskva (67)|
|Top scorer||Vágner Love – 9 goals|
|Largest victory||Spartak 1-5 CSKA|
The Main Moscow derby is the name of the association football local derby between two Moscow based teams – Spartak Moskva and CSKA Moskva. Both Spartak and CSKA fans (they often call each other "Myaso" (meat) and "Koni" (horses) respectively) have recognized each other as rivals.
The first derby between Spartak and CSKA (at that time teams were called OLLS and MKS) took place on 1 June 1922 in the final of the Absolute Moscow Championship. The OLLS (now - CSKA) won with a score 4:2. This defeat was first to the MKS (now - Spartak). At all, the CSKA won the derby 65 times, the Spartak - 67 times. 36 matches ended in a draw. In every game you can see colourful performances of fans of both teams.
- The biggest win of Spartak in the Moscow Championship — 8:0.
- The biggest win of CSKA in the Moscow Championship — 1:6.
- The biggest win of Spartak in the Soviet Top League — 0:5.
- The biggest win of CSKA in the Soviet Top League — 5:1.
- The biggest win of Spartak in the Russian Premier League — 0:6.
- The biggest win of CSKA in the Russian Premier League — 1:5, 0:4.
- The biggest win of Spartak in the Soviet Cup — 4:0.
- The biggest win of CSKA in the Soviet Cup — 0:3.
- The biggest win of Spartak in the Russian Cup — no.
- The biggest win of CSKA in the Russian Cup — 3:0.
- Highest scoring match — 9 goals in a 4:5 Spartak triumph.
- Highest attendance — 105,000, on 8 June 1959, on 25 July 1960 and on 4 October 1962.
- On 26 July 2009, there were 70,000 fans in the match; it is the record attendance in the Russian Championship until now.
- Lowest attendance — 4000, on 24 October 1993.
- 64 times the Derby took place in the Luzhniki Stadium.
- The highest goal-scorer in the history of the Derby is Vágner Love, with 9 goals. Sergei Salnikov is second with 7.
- Moscow Basketball derby
- List of association football rivalries
- Rubin Kazan–Krylia Sovetov Samara derby
- Spartak Moscow–Dinamo Kiev derby
- Russia's oldest derby - Spartak Moscow vs. Dynamo Moscow