From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maina may refer to:
- Maina (Cook Islands), an island in the Aitutaki group of the Cook Islands
- Maina (name)
- Maina, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Maina Indians — the Mainan linguistic group, ranging along the north bank of the Marañón River in South America.
- Maina Kaderi, a Village Development Committee in Saptari District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal
- Maina Sahasrabahu, a Village Development Committee in Saptari District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal
- Maïna, a Canadian drama film released in 2013
- Mani Peninsula, a Greek peninsula
- Mayna (disambiguation)
- Myna bird
- Mynaa, a Tamil film
- Villamaina, an Italian municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.