Maine's congressional districts
Unlike every other US State except for Nebraska, Maine apportions two of its Electoral College votes according to congressional district, making each district its own separate battleground in US presidential elections.
Current districts and representatives
|District||Representative||Party||CPVI||Time in office||District map|
|1st||Chellie Pingree (D-North Haven)||Democratic||D+8||January 3, 2009 – present|
|2nd||Bruce Poliquin (R-Waterville)||Republican||R+2||January 3, 2015 – present|
Historical and present district boundaries
Table of United States congressional district boundary maps in the State of Maine, presented chronologically. All redistricting events that took place in Maine between 1973 and 2013 are shown.
- Maine's at-large congressional district
- Maine's 3rd congressional district
- Maine's 4th congressional district
- Maine's 5th congressional district
- Maine's 6th congressional district
- Maine's 7th congressional district
- Maine's 8th congressional district
- "The national atlas". nationalatlas.gov. Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved February 22, 2014.
- "Digital Boundary Definitions of United States Congressional Districts, 1789–2012". Retrieved October 18, 2014.