Mainlander may refer to:
- Mainland Chinese
- A term used by the people of Tasmania to refer to Australians who live on the much larger Australian island.
- Mainland New Zealand people
- People from Contiguous United States
- Philipp Mainländer
- A term used by the people of Newfoundland to refer to Canadians
- A term used by the people of the United Kingdom to refer to people from Continental Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mainlander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.