|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Mairangi Bay came under the local governance of the North Shore City Council until subsumed into the Auckland Council in 2010. The population was 5,277 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 501 from 2001.
Mairangi Bay School and St John's School are coeducational contributing primary (years 1-6) schools with decile ratings of 10 and rolls of 403 and 315, respectively. Mairangi Bay School was founded in 1967. St John's is a state integrated Catholic School, which was founded in 1961.
Rangitoto College is a large secondary school in Windsor Park, to the west of Mairangi Bay.
- Quickstats about Mairangi Bay
- Works & Environment Committee, North Shore City Council, 3 December 2002
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Mairangi Bay School
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: St Johns School
- "Mairangi Bay Case Study 2" (PDF). Edtech Limited. Archived from Bay Case Study 2006.pdf the original Check
|url=value (help) (PDF) on 14 October 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "A History of Development". St John's School. Archived from the original on 14 October 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- Mairangi Bay School website
- St Johns School website
- Photographs of Mairangi Bay held in Auckland Libraries' heritage collections.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|