|Born||7 December 1976|
|Education||B.A. in Comparative Literature from the "Blaže Koneski" Faculty of Philology|
|Known for||Macedonian poet, essayist and literary critic|
Maja Apostoloska (Macedonian: Маја Апостолоска) (born 7 December 1976) is an award-winning Macedonian poet, essayist and literary critic. She holds a B.A. in Comparative Literature from the "Blaže Koneski" Faculty of Philology in Skopje, where she is currently attending Macedonian language postgraduate studies. She is an editor of literary magazine "Kniževno žitie".
- "Именувањето" (Naming; poetry). Skopje: Dom na kultura 'Kočo Racin', 2009. 43 p. ISBN 978-9989-2835-1-2
- "Зад текстовите" (Behind the Texts; literary criticism, essays and studies). Skopje: Makedonska reč, 2007. 165 p. ISBN 978-9989-163-44-9
- "Прекин на комуникацијата" (Communication Breakdown; poetry). Skopje: Bata press, 2004. 48 p. ISBN 9989-819-25-4
- "Заиграј, веќе, мастилаво!" (Play at Last, Inky!; poetry). Skopje: Zumpres, 2000. 48 p. ISBN 9989-42-087-4
Other literary works
Together with Jovica Tasevski-Eternijan, she has edited a selection of contemporary Macedonian poetry containing Biblical, religious and apocryphal elements, which was published as a thematic issue of the "Stremež" magazine (No. 11-12, 2000).
- Blesok: Maja Apostoloska
- www.culture.in.mk: New book by Maja Apostoloska
- www.culture.in.mk: Maja Apostoloska awarded with Beli Mugri
|This article about a writer or poet from North Macedonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|