|Awards||Norwegian Booksellers' Prize|
Maja Lunde (born 1975), is a Norwegian writer.
She made her literary debut in 2012 with the children's novel Over grensen("Across the Border"), a thriller set in 1942, where the protagonists Sarah and Daniel are Jews trying to escape murderous Nazi persecution during the German occupation of Norway, and find their way to neutral Sweden. She was awarded the Norwegian Booksellers' Prize in 2015 for the novel Bienes historie. Bienes historie was published with the title The History of Bees in the United States by Touchstone, a division of Simon and Schuster, in 2017. As script writer she has contributed to the tv series Barnas supershow, Hjem and Side om side. She graduated from the University of Oslo.
- "Maja Lunde". gyldendal.no. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Over grensen". gyldendal.no. Archived from the original on 11 April 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Bienes historie er vinner av Bokhandlerprisen 2015". aschehoug.no. Archived from the original on 11 December 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Maja Lunde". aschehoug.no. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- Jacobsen, Gry Elise. "De myke hjerters bibel". nrk.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 28 October 2019.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|