From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May 2, 1983 |
Split, SFR Yugoslavia
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
|Spike||302 cm (119 in)|
|Block||290 cm (110 in)|
|Current team||Eczacıbaşı VitrA|
|Last updated: 13 November 2008|
Maja Poljak (born May 2, 1983 in Split) is a Croatian volleyball player. She plays as middle blocker for Eczacıbaşı VitrA. She was a member of the Women's National Team that won the silver medal at the 1999 European Championship in Italy.
- 1995-00 Mladost Zagreb
- 2000-03 Minetti Vicenza
- 2003-04 Volley Bergamo
- 2008-09 Türk Telekom Ankara
- 2009-11 VakıfBank Güneş Sigorta Istanbul
- 2011- Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2004/2005 Women's CEV Champions League "Best Blocker"
- 2010–11 CEV Champions League Final Four "Best Blocker"
- 2010/11 CEV Champions League - Champion, with VakıfBank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom
- 2011 Turkish Volleyball Super Cup - Champion, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2011-12 Turkish Cup - Champion, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2011-12 Aroma Women's Volleyball League - Champion, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2012 Turkish Volleyball Super Cup - Champion, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2012-2013 Turkish Women's Volleyball Cup - Runner-Up, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- 2012-2013 Turkish Women's Volleyball League - Runner-Up, with Eczacıbaşı VitrA
- CEV. "VakifGunesTTelekom completes Turkish fairy tale in Istanbul". Retrieved 2011-03-20.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Croatia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|