|Traded as||NYSE MKT: MJCO|
|Founded||February 15, 2005|
|Headquarters||Morristown, New Jersey, U.S.|
Majesco Inc. (formerly MajescoMastek) is a multinational provider of insurance technology software, information technology services and consulting to insurance carriers worldwide across lines of business – property & casualty (general insurance), life, annuity, health, pensions, and group & worksite benefits insurance.
MajescoMastek, the U.S. subsidiary of global technology solutions provider Mastek was founded in 1992. In 2005, the firm acquired Entegram LLC, a Connecticut-based software company. In 2007, it acquired Vector Insurance Services a technology solutions provider and third-party administrator that focuses on the North American life and annuity insurance industry. Systems Task Group (STG) an IP-based enterprise solutions provider to the North American property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry was acquired in 2008. In 2009, MajescoMastek entered the Canadian Market. SEG Software, LLC, a provider of policy administration systems covering individual and group life, health & annuity insurance products was acquired in 2010.
In 2014, MajescoMastek demerged from Mastek consolidating all of its insurance business internationally under the new brand, Majesco. Majesco acquired the consulting firm Agile Technologies in February 2015. In December 2014, the firm announced the signing of an agreement to merge the business of Cover-All Technologies (NYSE MKT: COVR) with Majesco.
- "MajescoMastek Acquires Connecticut Software Company". Businesswire.com. 2005-10-24. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "MajescoMastek Acquires Insurance-Focused IT Company". Businesswire.com. 2007-07-16. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Mastek acquires STG for $29 mn". Business-standard.com. 2008-03-11. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "MajescoMastek to Consolidate Global Insurance Technology Business". businesswire.com. 23 September 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Majesco Completes Acquisition of Insurance Business of Agile Technologies - Business Wire". businesswire.com. 11 February 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Majesco to merge with Cover-All Technologies; stocks up 20%". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 1 July 2015.