|Prefecture||Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Ethnic Mulao are located in the following villages. They are called "Ka" 卡 by the Raojia and "Kabie" 卡别 by the Miao.
- Jidong Township 基东乡: Wengpao 瓮袍、Wengchang 瓮偿、An'e 安鹅、Jidong 基东
- Xiasi Township 下司镇: Wenggang 瓮港、Dapo 大坡
- Longshan Township 龙山乡: Fuxing 复兴
- Bibo Township 碧波乡: Xinpai 新牌
The Raojia (also called Tianjia 天家 or Tian Miao 天苗) live in the townships of Heba 河坝 and Longshan 龙山 (in 23 natural villages, inside 6 administrative villages). The Dongjia are distributed in 250 natural villages, inside 35 administrative villages and 12 townships.
- Majiang County Almanac (1992)
|This Guizhou location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|