Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene
|Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene|
|Directed by||Takayuki Hirao|
|Produced by||Rie Shima |
|Written by||Kazuharu Sato |
|Based on||Noroiya shimai|
by Hirarin (Story Environment and Development)
|Music by||Go Shiina|
|Edited by||Tsuyoshi Imai|
|Distributed by||King Records |
- Sumire Morohoshi as Yoyo
- Ai Kakuma as Nene
- Takahiro Sakurai as Takeo
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Takahiro
- Rio Sasaki as Aki
Yoyo and Nene work as "Noroiya" (cursers) using magic in a fantasy world. One day a big tree suddenly appears in a forest, and tall buildings that look like they are from another world (our world) can be seen entangled in it. The two sisters go there to investigate, and Yoyo gets transported to our world. Yoyo then encounters two children who are startled by her sudden appearance and rush back home. But, at home they find their parents turning into monsters.
- "Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene's Trailer Streamed". Anime News Network. 2013-11-08. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene". NWAnime.com. 2014-07-04. Retrieved 2014-07-04.
- Official website(in Japanese)
- Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This anime film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|