Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up major league or major-league in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Major League may refer to:
- Major League Baseball, the highest level of play in professional baseball in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Cricket, a U.S. company that runs professional cricket competitions
- Major League Eating, organizes top-level competitive eaters, eating events, television specials and merchandise, mostly in the U.S.
- Major League Gaming, a professional league dedicated to video game competition in the U.S.
- Major League Lacrosse, the highest level of play in professional field lacrosse in the U.S.
- Major League Quidditch, the highest level of play in quidditch in the U.S. and Canada
- Major League Rugby, the highest level of play in professional rugby union in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Soccer, the highest level of play in professional soccer in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Wrestling, a popular professional wrestling promotion that described itself as hybrid wrestling
- Major Hockey League (disambiguation)
- Major Soccer League, an indoor soccer league in the U.S. from 1978 to 1992
- Tonga Major League, the highest level of association football in Tonga
- Ukrainian Major League, former semi-professional ice hockey league in Ukraine, known only as the "Major League"