Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up major league or major-league in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Major League may refer to:
- Major League Baseball, the highest level of play in professional baseball in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Cricket, a U.S. company that runs professional cricket competitions
- Major League Eating, organizes top-level competitive eaters, eating events, television specials and merchandise, mostly in the U.S.
- Major League Gaming, a professional league dedicated to video game competition in the U.S.
- Major League Lacrosse, the highest level of play in professional field lacrosse in the U.S.
- Major League Quidditch, the highest level of play in quidditch in the U.S. and Canada
- Major League Rugby, the highest level of play in professional rugby union in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Soccer, the highest level of play in professional soccer in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Wrestling, a popular professional wrestling promotion that described itself as hybrid wrestling
- Major Hockey League (disambiguation)
- Major Soccer League, an indoor soccer league in the U.S. from 1978 to 1992
- Tonga Major League, the highest level of association football in Tonga
- Ukrainian Major League, former semi-professional ice hockey league in Ukraine, known only as the "Major League"
Arts and entertainment
- Major League (band), a rock band from New Jersey, U.S.
- Major League, a musical project of Armin van Buuren with Tiësto
- Major Leagues (EP), by Pavement, 1999, and a song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Major League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.