Jump to navigation Jump to search
Major League may also refer to:
- Major League Baseball, the highest level of play in professional baseball in North America
- Major League Cricket, cricket league
- Major League Eating, designates all top-level competitive eaters, eating events, television specials and merchandise mostly the U.S.
- Major League Gaming, a professional league dedicated to video game competition in the U.S.
- Major League Lacrosse, the highest level of play in professional field lacrosse in the U.S.
- Major League Quidditch, the highest level of play in quidditch in the U.S. and Canada
- Major League Rugby, the highest level of play in professional rugby union in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Soccer, the highest level of play in professional soccer in the U.S. and Canada.
- Major League Wrestling, was a popular professional wrestling promotion that described itself as hybrid wrestling.
- Supreme Hockey League, the second highest level of ice hockey in Russia formerly known as the Major League
- Tonga Major League, the highest level of association football in Tonga
- Ukrainian Major League, former semi-professional ice hockey league in Ukraine, known only as the "Major League"
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Major League series of baseball films in the 1980s and 1990s:
- Major League, a rock band from New Jersey
- Major League, musical project of Armin van Buuren, in collaboration with Tiësto
- Major Leagues (EP), by Pavement
- "Major Leagues", a song from the 1999 Pavement album Terror Twilight
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Major League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.