Landon Donovan MVP Award
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Landon Donovan MVP Award is an annual award for MLS players. It is voted on by media, MLS players and club management and is given to the player deemed the most valuable player in the league each season.
Players for D.C. United have won the award a record four times, while Kansas City and Los Angeles Galaxy players have won a second best three times. Kansas City's Preki is the only player to ever win twice, in 1997 and 2003.
- "Major League Soccer names Most Valuable Player award after Landon Donovan". mlssoccer.com. January 15, 2015. Retrieved 2015-01-15.
- "MLS renames MVP award to honor Landon Donovan". January 15, 2015.
- "FC Dallas attacker Ferreira voted 2010 Volkswagen MVP". mlssoccer.com. November 19, 2010.
- "D.C. United's De Rosario voted Volkswagen MLS MVP". mlssoccer.com. November 18, 2011.
- "San Jose's Wondolowski wins 2012 Volkswagen MLS MVP". mlssoccer.com. November 29, 2012.
- "Chicago Fire forward Mike Magee voted 2013 Volkswagen MLS Most Valuable Player". mlssoccer.com. December 5, 2013.
- "Robbie Keane named 2014 Volkswagen MLS Most Valuable Player". lagalaxy.com. December 3, 2014.
- John Molinaro (2 December 2015). "TFC's Giovinco named Major League Soccer MVP". Sportsnet.ca. Retrieved 2 December 2015.