From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up majority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A majority is a subset of a group that is more than half of the entire group. Other uses of "majority" include:
- Majority (sociology), a sub-group that holds power in society, whether or not they make up the numerical majority
- Age of majority, in law, the age at which one acquires the full legal rights of an adult
- In a military context, the state of holding the rank of, or having been commissioned as, a major
- Majority (film), is a 2010 Turkish drama film
- Majority opinion, judicial opinion agreed to by more than half of the members of a court
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.