Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up majority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A majority is a subset of a group that is more than half of the entire group. Other uses of "majority" include:
- Majority (sociology), a sub-group that holds power in society, whether or not they make up the numerical majority
- Age of majority, in law, the age at which one acquires the full legal rights of an adult
- In a military context, the state of holding the rank of, or having been commissioned as, a major
- Majority (film), is a 2010 Turkish drama film
- Majority opinion, judicial opinion agreed to by more than half of the members of a court
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.