Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up majority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Majority, a mathematic concept, is the greater part, or more than half, of the total.
Majority may also refer to:
- Majority (sociology), related to the minority group
- Age of majority, the threshold of adulthood in law
- The office held by a member of the armed forces in the rank of major
- Majority (film), a 2010 Turkish drama film
- All pages with titles containing Majority
- Major (disambiguation)
- Majority opinion, a judicial opinion agreed to by more than half of the members of a court
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.